Zinc Mist Maker and Fogger
Units Sold: 2
Description of the Zinc Mist Maker and Fogger:
This zinc mist maker and fogger is perfect for almost any home application. You can put it in your rockery, water tank, vase, and birdbath. In addition, it helps to filter the bad smell with its electro and ultrasonic technology.
Key Features of the Zinc Mist Maker and Fogger:
- High quality
- Brand new
- No heat or chemicals used
- Easy to operate
- Just supply 24 V of power and put it in water for mist to appear
- Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- Use it in your home or office
- UL Listed
- Atomization amount: :≥300mL/H / ≥400mL/H
- Mist maker diameter: 3.5 – 4.6 cm
- Mist maker height: 4 – 4.3 cm
- Disc: 1.5 – 1.6 cm
- Output voltage: 24 V DC
- With a US AC-DC adapter
- Input: 110-250 V (50/60 Hz)
- UL certified
- Cable length: 210 cm (82 inches)
- 90 cm of length to adapter
- 120 cm attach to mist maker
- Diameter of cable: 3.5 mm
- Material: Zinc
- Do not turn over the mist maker when the switch is turned on. Keep upright or it may damage the atomizer.
- Please ensure that the daily running time is less than 10 hours. Otherwise, the life of the atomizing slice will be shortened.
- Do not touch the atomizing slice while the mist maker is working.
- Ensure the water is high quality. Use clean tap water because water quality deterioration may influence the lifetime.
- Please switch the power off before moving or conducting maintenance.
- The atomizing slice is consumable. Its service life is greater than 3000 hours. If marked reduction of mist present, please clean the atomizing slice with a cotton swab and do not use any detergent. Keep it clean.
- (1) Mist maker
- (1) AC-DC adapter (US plug) that is UL certified and rated for outdoor use