Solid Core Welding Wires 72 x 33lb & Free Mig Welder 350 Amp (Wholesale)
- AWS Classification: ER70S-6
- 2,376-Lb net weight of solid-core MIG (gas shielding) welding wire wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film.
- Wire diameter 0.045″(1.2mm) or 0.035″(0.9mm) or 0.030″(0.8mm)
- Gas : Co2 100% or Ar-Co2 mixing gas
- Approved by all major industrial classifications worldwide (ABS, BV, NK, LR, GL, ASME, EN, etc.)
- FREE SHIPPING to Commercial Address with Loading Bay within the U.S. Additional Charges( such as Residential, Lift Gate and Upstairs Delivery) are the responsibility of the buyer.
- 100% Duty Cycle at 3-Phase input voltages of 208/230V, 320A/30V
- 60% Duty Cycle at 3-Phase input voltages of 380/400/440/460V, 500A/39V
- Reduced Splatter with High Deposit Efficiency
- Lower distortion and strong weld formation.
- A Strong pulse strike ensures consistently reliable arc-starts.
- Minimal molten ball if arc is stopped mid-weld.
- Auto-lock functionality reduces labor intensity on long welds.
- Stable wire feeding with consistent output power.
- Lightweight, Portable Design.
- Efficient, energy saving design.
- Suitable for a wide range of work environments.
Specification: Solid Core Welding Wires 72 x 33lb & Free Mig Welder 350 Amp (Wholesale)
|Country/Region of Manufacture|