Solid Core Welding Wires 72 x 33lb & Free Mig Welder 350 Amp (Wholesale)
If you buy 1 pallet (72 Spools/33 lbs ea.) of our welding wire, we’ll include a top of the line 350A Allpro MIG Welder with Auto-Feeder (a $4750 value) completely FREE or $2000 in credit towards any of our other welding equipment or supplies!
- AWS Classification: ER70S-6
- 2,376-Lb net weight of solid-core MIG (gas shielding) welding wire wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film.
- Wire diameter 0.045″(1.2mm) or 0.035″(0.9mm) or 0.030″(0.8mm)
- Gas : Co2 100% or Ar-Co2 mixing gas
- Approved by all major industrial classifications worldwide (ABS, BV, NK, LR, GL, ASME, EN, etc.)
- FREE SHIPPING to Commercial Address with Loading Bay within the U.S. Additional Charges( such as Residential, Lift Gate and Upstairs Delivery) are the responsibility of the buyer.
The Allpro MIG-350 sets the Standard for Professional MIG gas welding needs, with robust control board features that allow for consistent reliable performance in a variety of demanding conditions.
- 100% Duty Cycle at 3-Phase input voltages of 208/230V, 320A/30V
- 60% Duty Cycle at 3-Phase input voltages of 380/400/440/460V, 500A/39V
3-Phase Inverter ensures stability of output voltage when fluctuations occur in input power, arc length changes. This self-adjustability ensures a stable welding process throughout the workpiece.
- Reduced Splatter with High Deposit Efficiency
- Lower distortion and strong weld formation.
- A Strong pulse strike ensures consistently reliable arc-starts.
- Minimal molten ball if arc is stopped mid-weld.
- Auto-lock functionality reduces labor intensity on long welds.
- Stable wire feeding with consistent output power.
- Lightweight, Portable Design.
- Efficient, energy saving design.
- Suitable for a wide range of work environments.
Within the 30-day return period, the buyer can still return the product, and the refund amount is the same as the original purchase price, and the seller did not mistake to pay for the shipping.
ALLPRO Machinery is distributed in the United States by Tiger Mountain Industrial, Co. LLC. All U.S. sales, support and services are handled directly by their sales department.
To be eligible for Allpro’s Warranty program, it is required that installation is carried out by a licensed electrician in your area! Please retain records of this installation for future reference.
Allpro will respect warranty claims on warranted equipment listed below in the event of defect during the warranty period. All warranty periods start from the date of purchase from an Allpro authorized distributor or authorized service facility to the original end user or from the date of manufacture if original invoice cannot be provided and are as follows:
Main rectifier and inverter module (only to include rectifier module and IGBT module): 3 Years Parts and Labor
All Allpro welding machine other electronic parts and modules, wire feeders: 1 Year Parts and Labor
All Allpro welding gun, cable assemblies and spool guns
If Allpro or its authorized service facility confirms the existence of a defect covered by this warranty, the defect will be corrected by repair or replacement at Allpro’s expense. At Allpro’s request, the purchaser must return, to Allpro or its authorized service facility, any “Goods” claimed defective under the warranty.
The purchaser is responsible for shipment to and from Allpro or its authorized service facility.
Allpro will not accept responsibility or liability for repairs made outside of an authorized service facility.
Allpro’s liability under this warranty shall not exceed the cost of correcting the defect of the Allpro product.
Allpro will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages (such as loss of business, etc.) Caused by the defect or the time involved to correct the defect.
Allpro is not responsible for the replacement of any expendable part that is required due to normal wear.
Items integrated by Allpro, but manufactured by others, such as engines, engine components, air compressors batteries and accessories are excluded. These items are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED BY ALLPRO WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS.
WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW SUCH AS THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THE EQUIPMENT INVOLVED.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES THE PURCHASER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE PURCHASER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Specification: Solid Core Welding Wires 72 x 33lb & Free Mig Welder 350 Amp (Wholesale)
|Country/Region of Manufacture|