NT2 MIG/MAG Welding Gun Fits Lincoln
Rating: 200A CO2 150A Mixed Gases, 60% Duty Cycle
Wires: 0.023”-0.045” (0.6-1.2mm).
Rear Connector: Lincoln
Length: 9 Meters
- Our lightning-fast rapid welding torches have a real speed up to 40%, making them safe, stable and reliable.
- The nozzle is made of copper of the highest purity. It has excellent thermal conductivity, ductility and corrosion resistance.
- The handle is thick with insulation, giving it high temperature resistance, high adsorption performance and a comfortable feel.
- The double spring protection features a flexible spring that prevents folding and protects the cable from bending.
- The brass interface is made of anti-corrosion brass that has good conductivity, is durable, and easily activated with a welding machine.
- We took the lead in introducing welding torches for international irradiated cables. After treatment by ultraviolet radiation, the cable is softer, crack-resistant, and has a faster heat dissipation.
- Our 82B wire hose is of the highest quality. We never use knock off brands! Using the best hose will give you a silky-smooth welding experience.
Next-level advancements include a comfortable new handle with rubber overmolding and rear swivel, optimized wire-feed path for reliable performance, and simplified maintenance. The best welding gun is the one you never have to think about because it’s comfortable, durable and it gets the job done. Tiger Mountain Industrial Series MIG guns have been designed to be exactly that. The new ergonomic handle features overmolding for improved grip and a rear swivel strain relief for reduced welder fatigue. The gun’s dual-locked, front-loading liner ensures smooth, consistent wire-feeding for reliable operation. The front-loading liner is centered and locked at both ends of the gun (without the use of set screws) to ensure smooth wire delivery to the contact tip. Plus, error-proof liner trimming ensures accurate replacement every time for reduced burn backs, bird-nests and erratic arc/wire chatter. No measuring is required! Tapered mating surfaces between the contact tip and gas diffuser lock tips in place for maximized electrical conductivity and long tip life.