MIG 500 Welder with Auto Feeder (Free $1500 Credit)
**If you buy this MIG 500 welder with auto feeder, we will also include $1500 in credit towards competitively priced spools of our welding wire or any of our other welding equipment or supplies!**
Description of the MIG 500 Welder with Auto Feeder:
The MIG 500 inverter wire feed welding machine sets the standard for professional MIG gas welding needs. It has strong control board features. Hence, there is a consistent and reliable performance in various situations. You have the option of choosing between the 100% duty cycle or the 60% duty cycle.
Firstly, the 100% duty cycle has 3-phase input voltages as follows: 208/230V, 320A/30V.
Secondly, the 60% duty cycle has 3-phase input voltages as follows: 380/400/440/460V, 500A/39V.
This three-phase inverter ensures the stability of the output voltage when the input power supply fluctuates and the arc length changes. Also, it has a self-adjusting ability which makes sure that there is a stable welding process for the entire workpiece. Therefore, the user is able to weld continuously for hours on end. In addition, it is suitable for robotic welding arm use.
Furthermore, the MIG 500 can weld together both thick and heavy parts. These parts can be 14 inches in thickness and up.
Moreover, the MIG 500 welder features long cables, a wire feeder with a compact form-factor, and a welder. The welder will roll around your workspace with ease. This ensures your ability to reach those high up, narrow, and hard to reach areas of your project. There is a reach of about 15 meters or 49 ft. The versatility of this machine is essential to industries such as shipbuilding, bridge building, pressurized vessel assembly, construction, etc.
Additional Details of the MIG 500 Welder with Auto Feeder:
- Less splatter with high deposit efficiency
- Lower distortion and strong weld formation
- Strong pulse strike ensures consistent and reliable arc-starts
- Minimal molten ball if the arc is stopped mid-weld
- Auto-lock function reduces labor intensity on long welds
- Stable wire feeding with consistent output power
- Lightweight and portable design
- Efficient and energy-saving design
- Suitable for a wide range of work environments
Additional Details of the Wire:
- AWS classification: E71T-1
- 33 lbs of flux-cored MIG (gas shielding) welding wire wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film
- Wire diameter: 0.045″ (1.2 mm)
- Gas: 100% CO2 or Ar-CO2 mixing gas
- Typical chemical composition of welding metal (%):
- C: 0.04
- Si: 0.61
- Mn: 1.53
- P: 0.013
- S: 0.009
- AWS Classification: ER70S-6
- 33 lbs of solid-core MIG (gas shielding) welding wire wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film
- Wire diameter: 0.045″ (1.2 mm) or 0.035″ (0.9 mm) or 0.030″ (0.8 mm)
- Gas: 100% CO2 or Ar-CO2 mixing gas
- Approved by all major industrial classifications worldwide (ABS, BV, NK, LR, GL, ASME, EN, etc.)
Free shipping is available to our customers with a commercial address and a loading bay. However, additional charges will be applied accordingly for any residential, lift gate, and upstairs deliveries.
After eBay’s 30-day return period, the buyer can still return the product. However, the refunds will be less than the original purchase price. After the first 60-day period, the value will be reduced by 12%. And an additional 8% will be reduced for each 60-day period after that. This makes sure that the buyer can still return the product any time within 2 years. Also, it is important to note that the buyer will pay for return shipping.
Specification: MIG 500 Welder with Auto Feeder (Free $1500 Credit)
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 12 in|
|Wire Diameter (mm)|
|Rated Duty Cycle|
|Efficiency (Greater Than or Equal To)|
|Rated Input Current|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)|
|Output Current Range (A)|
|Output Open Voltage (V)(CV)|
|Output Voltage Range|
|Insulation Class (Output Reactor)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|Insulation Class(Main Transformer)|
|CO2/MAG Gas Flow Rate (L/Min)|