MIG 350 Welding Machine with Auto Feeder
**If you buy a MIG 350 welding machine with auto-feeder, we will give you $1200 in credit towards spools of our welding wire or any of our other welding equipment or supplies.**
Description of the MIG 350 Welding Machine:
The MIG 350 welding machine with auto feeder sets the standard for professional MIG gas welding needs. It has strong control board features. Hence, there is a consistent and reliable performance in various situations.
In addition, this three-phase inverter ensures the stability of the output voltage when the input power supply fluctuates and the arc length changes. Furthermore, it has a self-adjusting ability which makes sure that there is a stable welding process for the entire workpiece.
Also, it has a strong pulse strike which provides consistency nad reliable arc-starts. Moreover, the auto-lock function reduces labor intensity on long welds.
Above all, this welding machine is lightweight, portable, and saves energy.
Additional Details of the MIG 350 Welding Machine:
- Less splatter with high deposit efficiency
- Lower distortion and strong weld formation
- Strong pulse strike
- Minimal molten ball if the arc is stopped mid-weld
- Auto-lock function reduces labor intensity on long welds
- Stable wire feeding with consistent output power
- Lightweight and portable
- Suitable for a wide range of work environments
- AWS classification: EE1T-1
- 33 lb roll of flux-cored MIG (gas shielding) welding wire wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film
- Wire diameter: 0.045″ (1.2 mm)
- Gas: CO2 100% or Ar-CO2 mixing gas
- Typical chemical composition of welding metal (%): C: 0.04, Si: 0.61, Mn: 1.53, P: 0.013, S: 0.009
- AWS classification: ER70S-6
- 33 lb of solid-core MIG (gas shielding) welding wire wrapped in moisture-resistant plastic film
- Wire diameter: 0.045″ (1.2 mm) or 0.035″ (0.9 mm) or 0.030″ (0.8 mm)
- Gas: CO2 100% or Ar-CO2 mixing gas
- Approved by all major industrial classifications worldwide (ABS, BV, NK, LR, GL, ASME, EN, etc.)
Free shipping is only available to commercial addresses that have a loading bay within the United States. However, additional charges (such as residential, liftgate, and upstairs delivery) are paid by the customer.
Warranty of the MIG 350 Welding Machine:
ALLPRO products are distributed in the United States by Tiger Mountain Industrial. All sales and services are handled directly by their sales department.
To be eligible for ALLPRO’s warranty program, you must have it installed by an electrician in your area. Please keep records of this for future references.
All warranty periods start from the date of purchase. If the original invoice cannot be provided, then the warranty period starts from the date of manufacture. We will respect warranty claims on the items listed below if there is a defect during the warranty period.
- Main rectifier and inverter module have 3 years parts and labor
- All ALLPRO welding machine, other electronic parts, and modules, wire feeders have 1-year parts and labor
- Water coolers and tractors have 90 days parts
- All ALLPRO welding gun, cable assemblies, and spool guns
If ALLPRO confirms a defect, it will be fixed or replaced at their expense. Please return any parts that you have said are broken. These parts must be returned to either ALLPRO directly or its service facility. However, the customer is responsible for shipping to and from ALLPRO.
- Will not accept repairs made outside of ALLPRO
- Liability under this warranty shall not be more than the cost of fixing the defect of the ALLPRO product
- Not liable for any damages (such as loss of business, etc.) caused by the defect or the time involved to fix the defect
- Not responsible for the replacement of any part that is needed due to normal wear
- Items manufactured by others (such as engines, engine components, air compressors, batteries, and accessories) are excluded
This written warranty is the only express warranty provided by ALLPRO with respect to its products.
This warranty gives the buyer specific legal rights. The buyer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
After eBay’s 30-day return period, the buyer can still return the product. However, the refunds will be less than the original purchase price. After the first 60-day period, the value will be reduced by 12%. And an additional 8% will be reduced for each 60-day period after that. This makes sure that the buyer can still return the product any time within 2 years. Also, it is important to note that the buyer will pay for return shipping.
Specification: MIG 350 Welding Machine with Auto Feeder
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 12 in|
|Rated Duty Cycle|
|Rated Input Current|
|Rated Input Power (KVA)|
|Output Current Range (A)|
|Output Open Voltage (V)(CV)|
|Wire Diameter (mm)|
|Output Voltage Range|
|Insulation Class (Output Reactor)|
|Insulation Class(Main Transformer)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|
|CO2/MAG Gas Flow Rate (L/Min)|
|Efficiency (Greater Than or Equal To)|