26″ Electric Folding Bike XT750
**Please ask us about color options before ordering.**
Description of the 26″ Electric Folding Bike:
Compared to other bicycles, the motor wheels of the 26″ electric folding bike is lighter and has better stability. In addition, the transmission system is more durable. Because of its flexible control and high transmission efficiency, riding this bike will feel smoother.
Furthermore, the display on the bike records your driving status. It shows the current speed, power, riding mileage, and the power 5 assisted gear shifting.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the battery of this bike is very simple to charge. It is actually hidden inside the frame head which can be easily unlocked to charge and maintain the battery.
Most importantly, this bike is portable. The folding design makes it easy to both use and carry.
Speedometer Display of the 26″ Electric Folding Bike:
This electric folding bike integrates all core features in one simple interface. It has a clear current speed, display 5 grids, single ride mileage, total mileage and 5-gear shifter.
- Electric shift gear
- Headlight with on/off switch
- Set constant speed
- Brake to turn off
- Multi-function button for reading other information
- Color: please ask us about color options before ordering
- Brand: Lankeleisi
- Body made of high-class T-6061 aluminum
- 1-year structural warranty
- Tesla-style Panasonic or Samsung battery (made in Japan)
- Lithium-ion battery — 3-year warranty (can be replaced at 7 AH capacity or less)
- As you manually pedal, it creates friction which charges the battery
- Panasonic motor
- Aluminum wheel spokes
- Front and rear adjustable suspension
- Front and rear disc brakes
Performance Parameter Table of the 26″ Electric Folding Bike:
|PERFORMANCE PARAMETER TABLE|
|VEHICLE||Gross Weight||49lbs / 22kg|
|Support Weight||≤330lbs / 150kg|
|Shifting System||Shimano 7|
|TRAVEL DISTANCE||No Pedal||30-40km|
|Charge Time||5-7 hours|
|MOTOR||Power & Voltage||48V 240W|
Specification: 26″ Electric Folding Bike XT750
|Country/Region of Manufacture|