JAJALE 530 GPH Adjustable Submersible Pumps x100 pcs (Wholesale)
Units Sold: 4
528 GPH Adjustable Submersible Hydroponic Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful New Look, Safe, Reliable and Super Quiet. Stainless Steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy Sealed, High Grade ABS Pump Housing, No Sand. Stator Bobbin wound with Pure Copper Wiring, No Aluminum. UL-Approved Plug and Copper Enameled Power Cables.
2. Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. 3 strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
3. Adjustable flow rate. Max Flow Rate: 528 GPH, Max Lift Height: 8.2 ft. As flow is increased, lift is decreased and vice versa.
4. This submersible pump is designed for small to medium size aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
5. Compact Size. Dimensions: 3 7/8 x 3 3/8 x 2 7/8 in. Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, 3/5″ ID tubing connector.
The 528 G/H DB-6620 Submersible Pump is well equipped to circulate water in medium to large fresh water aquariums, ponds, and fountains.
This pump is ready to use. Install vertically or horizontally on the side of your aquarium using the suction cups provided.
This pump can create bubbles needed to oxygenate your aquarium.
Our products exceed all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor to fully seal and insulate the pump.
Features an adjustable flow rate.
Our pumps feature stators that are fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure that the flow of the pump is as consistent as the day you started using it.
These pumps offer a clean new look while sporting a super quiet electrical design.
The pump housing is made of high-grade ABS polyethylene, not cheap recycled plastics.
We only use UL-certified copper enameled wire for our power cables and plugs.
– 528 GPH – 2000 L/H
– Max Head 8.2 ft (250cm).
– Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, 3/5″ ID Tubing
– 5 ft (1.5m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Certified
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 45w Power
– 3 7/8 x 3 3/8 x 2 7/8 in
– Suction-cup Base
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
Specification: JAJALE 530 GPH Adjustable Submersible Pumps x100 pcs (Wholesale)
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|