JAJALE 320 GPH Adjustable Submersible Water Pumps 100 pcs
Units Sold: 11
320 GPH Adjustable Submersible Hydroponic Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful new look, safe, reliable, and super quiet. The stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. The epoxy-sealed, high grade ABS pump housing is sand resistant. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper-enameled power cables.
2. Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. The 4 strong suction cups keep it in place, so that it can be stuck to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
3. Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 320 GPH, Max Lift Height: 6.5 ft. As flow is increased, the lift is decreased and vice versa.
4. This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hrs.
5. Compact Size. Dimensions: 3 3/4 x 2 7/8 x 2 1/2 in. Fits 1/2″, 3/4″ and 3/5″ ID tubing connector.
The 320 G/H DB-6618 is a small-lightweight tank pump fit for most any small freshwater home aquarium, desk fountain, or other indoor water feature. It can also be used to provide bubbles underwater if the pump body is mounted outside of water. Its quiet, efficient operation will ensure the circulation requirements for your aquatic pets. Adjustable flow rate means you can make sure your pump is getting adequate pressure through whatever filtration or circulation setup your needs demand
– 320 GPH – 1200 L/H
– Max Head 6.5 ft (200cm).
– Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, 3/5″ ID Tubing
– 5 ft (1.5m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Certified
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 22w Power
– 3/4 x 2 7/8 x 2 1/2 in
– Suction-cup Base
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. They meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation, never using sand as a cheap replacement.
The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper-clad aluminum used by others.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling, or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.