JAJALE 105 GPH Submersible Pumps 100pcs
Units Sold: 5
105 GPH Adjustable Submersible Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful new look, safe, reliable and super quiet. The stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. The epoxy-sealed, high grade ABS pump housing is sand resistant. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper-enameled power cables.
2. Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 1/2 ft long cord for easy power access. The 4 strong suction cups keep it in place, so that it can be stuck to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
3. Adjustable flow rate. Max Flow Rate: 105 GPH, Max Lift Height: 2.6 ft. As flow is increased, lift is decreased and vice versa.
4. This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
5. Compact yet powerful. Dimensions: 2 1/8″ x 1 7/8″ x 1 3/4″. Fits 1/4″ and 1/2″ ID tubing connector.
The 105 GPH DB-335 Submersible Pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small freshwater aquarium, desk fountain, or other indoor water features. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. It has adjustable flow and is easy to clean. It can also be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of water.
– 105 GPH – 400 L/H
– Max Head 2.6 ft (80cm).
– Fits 1/4″ and 1/2″ (6.4mm) ID Tubing
– 5 1/2 ft (1.7m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Approved
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 5.5w Power Consumption
– 2 1/8″ x 1 7/8″ x 1 3/4″
– Suction-cup Base
– 105 GPH pump
– 1/4″ and 1/2″ Adapter
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. They meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation, never using sand as a cheap replacement.
The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.