Flip Lens Welding Helmet
Units Sold: 1
Description of the Flip Lens Welding Helmet:
The flip lens welding helmet is for use with other Tiger Mountain Industrial MIG welders or grinding equipment. It is an industrial-grade helmet with flip-up lens. This helmet is designed for maximum safety again UV and IR light. In addition, it is also designed to be comfortable.
Because this handy flip-up helmet has #11 shade lens, it is easier to view welded objects and to use the helmet as a face shield.
Furthermore, this is an excellent basic welder’s helmet because it includes a two-way adjustable headband. Hence, it will be the right fit for anyone using it.
Moreover, this helmet is compliant with ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EC EN175 requirements for RX safety eye wear. Also, it is made from impact resistant polypropylene. Therefore, it provides maximum safety for the person wearing it.
This helmet is lightweight and well-balanced. Hence, it wears comfortably for long hours or in restricted spaces.
- Comfortable (can wear it for long hours if needed)
- Industrial grade
- Two-way adjustable headband
- Provides max safety against UV and IR light
- Flip-up lens
- Shade 11 lens
- Easier viewing of welded objects
- Use it as a face shield
- Compliant with ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EC EN175 requirements for RX safety eye wear
- Made from impact resistant polypropylene