1600 GPH Circulation Pump Wave Maker with Controller
Units Sold: 8
**This 1600 GPH circulation pump wave maker comes with a controller.**
Key Features of the 1600 GPH Circulation Pump Wave Maker:
- The 1600 GPH circulation pump wave maker has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion even from saltwater. Epoxy sealed high grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. Also, UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cable.
- Extremely low power consumption. 24 V power can be connected directly to batteries which use renewable energy sources (solar, wing, potential, etc.).
- Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. It has a magnetic base that helps to hold it in place. So, you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface.
- This amphibious pump is designed for medium to large-sized aquariums, ponds, fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Also, it is backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale within 24 hours.
- Compact size. Base diameter: 1.75″. Mouth diameter: 1.5″. Bracket width: 2.25″. Length: 3.5″.
Description of the 1600 GPH Circulation Pump Wave Maker:
The 1600 GPH circulation pump wave maker is a great choice for meeting the circulation needs of medium to large-sized fish tanks. Furthermore, this pump can be used in both fresh or saltwater aquariums. Also, this pump can be used specifically for systems needing constantly moving waves such as coral, cuttlefish, and various other breeds of sea creatures. In addition, this pump has a small profile size. Hence, it makes the pump very easy to hide or disguise. Moreover, it even has an adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
This pump is totally submersible and has a 360 degree rotation. Hence, you can adjust flow in any direction. Also, the motor of this pump is oil-free. Therefore, it helps avoid pollution to aquatic life in your aquarium. Most importantly, this pump comes with a controller that allows you to adjust the power and wave frequency as you please.
Specifications of the 1600 GPH Circulation Pump Wave Maker:
- 1600 GPH (6000 L/H)
- 5 ft non-polarized plug (US)
- UL certified
- Voltage: 110 V (60 Hz) adapter to 24V
- Power consumption: 20 W
- Magnetic mounting base
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Furthermore, they meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. Also, they have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful, new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Further, the pump housing is made of new high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of this, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper-clad aluminum used by others.
- 1600 GPH wave maker pump
- Frequency controller
- 3 m of Velcro strip
- 120 V AC adapter
- Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
- The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
- Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
- In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
- Name: 1600 GPH Magnetic Wave Maker Pump
- Brand: Dai Bao
- SKU: LBS-20
- Shipping weight: 23 oz
- Handling time: 1 day