Aquarium Bio-Ball Filter
Units Sold: 3
Description of the Aquarium Bio-Ball Filter:
This aquarium bio-ball filter is one that provides the maximum surface area for nitrifying bacteria growth due to its spherical casings. In addition, it promotes gas exchange and increases oxygen levels in the fish tank’s water.
Moreover, the new design of the bio-sponge inside of the ball helps to grow more bacteria and break down organic waste that is created by the fish.
Above all, the small size of these bio-balls makes them incredibly versatile. For example, they can be added to HOB filters, power filters, and so much more to gain additional filtration capacity.
Key Features of the Aquarium Bio-Ball Filter:
- Suitable for all fresh and saltwater fish tanks
- Designed to stay in your tank for as long as you need them
- Do not need to be replaced unless they are destroyed
- Help make the water in your fish tank more clear
- Bio-sponges inside of the spheres provides more surface area for the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- If you experience excessive buildup on the bio-ball, all you need to do is gently rinse it with water directly in the fish tank. This will help the beneficial bacteria stay on the filter. Also, it will help to break down any organic materials that get caught inside.
- Diameter of bio ball: 5/8 inch
- Brand: JAJALE
- 50 pieces of bio balls in a mesh bag