Allpro 110V H-Steel Welding Carriage
H-Steel Welding Carriage
H-shaped steel welding carriage is automatic welding carriage which is manufactured according to the most advanced and safe international technologies.
This automatic welding carriage is utilized in automatic welding
equipment in industries such as shipbuilding, bridge construction,
hoisting machinery, and steel fabrication. It can perform horizontal
fillet welding and enjoys the following performance characteristics:
- Small and portable: small volume, lightweight, and portable.
- Track travel: this welding traction is especially applicable to
section welding with a riser (track), such as angle iron, I-shaped
steel, and H-shaped steel. After supporting the traction on the riser,
the wheel moves on the section flange to drive the traction.
- Two-way traveling: the traveling direction of the tractor can be regulated to advance the fillet welding machine right or left.
- Electrodeless speed regulation: the machine is configured with an AC
speed regulation motor. The speed can be continuously regulated between
0.1m/min and 1.1 m/min.
- Easy operation: control panel includes switches for power supply,
traveling direction, tractor startup and shutdown, and speed control.
- Main parts ————————————– 1 set
- Welding gun regulation equipment———— 1 set
- 2P welding gun control line 5 m ————– 1
- Power line of transformer wire—————–10 m
- Fuse (2A) ————————————— 2
- Hexagon wrench——————————– 1 set
Main Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||300 × 200 × 290||L × W × H|
|Movement||Two-wheel drive||Rubber wheel|
|Regulating range of welding gun||Up and down||40 mm|
|Regulating range of welding gun Operation function||Front and back||40 mm|
|Regulating range of operation angle||45°|
|Regulating range of processing angle||10°|
|Control||Operation function||Traveling starts|
|Selection of traveling direction|
|Regulation of traveling speed|
|Selection of welding/non-welding|
Specification: Allpro 110V H-Steel Welding Carriage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|