800 GPH Submersible Filtration Water Pump
Key Features of the 800 GPH Submersible Filtration Water Pump:
(1) This 800 GPH submersible filtration water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 5.6 ft long cord for easy power access. The strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or any other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Max flow rate: 800 GPH. Max lift height: 9.84 ft. With long filter housing and filter sponge.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for medium to large size aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact but powerful. 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. Fits 3/8″,m= 1/2″, and 3/4″ ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 800 GPH Submersible Filtration Water Pump:
This 800 GPH (HL-3000F) submersible water pump is both compact and lightweight. It is an excellent for meeting the circulation needs of any small fresh water aquariums. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for desk fountains and other indoor water features. The pump has a small profile size which makes it easy to hide or disguise. Also, it has an adjustable flow and is easy t o clean. Furthermore, it can be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of water. The pump has a quiet and efficient operation which will ensure the circulation requirements of your aquatic pets. Above all, the pump even has a built-in filter sponge behind its front filter cover.
-800 GPH (3000 L/H)
-Max head: 9.84 ft (3.0 m)
-5.6 ft (1.7 m) non-polarized plug (US)
-120V AC (60 Hz)
-7 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches
-Filter cover with filter sponge built in
This pump is designed with attention to detail and meets all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. It has a beautiful new look while sporting both a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire.
-800 GPH pump with built-in filter sponge
-3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ adapter
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
(3) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
(4) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(5) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-800 GPH Submersible Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Filtration Pump
-Filtration system included
-Shipping weight: 40.1 oz
-Handling time: 1 day