530 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 2
Key Features of the 530 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) This 530 GPH submersible aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-approved plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. 3 strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth and flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 530 GPH. Max lift height: 8.2 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact size. Dimensions: 3 7/8 x 3 3/8 x 2 7/8 inches. Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, and 3/5″ ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 530 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
The 530 GPH submersible pump is well-equipped to circulate water in medium to large-sized freshwater aquariums. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for ponds and fountains. This pump is ready to use. And you can install it either vertically or horizontally on the side of your aquarium using the suction cups provided. Also, it features an adjustable flow rate. Moreover, this pump can even create bubbles to oxygenate your aquarium.
Our products exceed all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor to fully seal and insulate the pump.
Secondly, the stators are fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure that the flow of the pump is as consistent as the day you started using it.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of high-grade ABS polyethylene, not cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of the features noted above, only UL-certified copper enameled wires are used for the power cables and plugs.
Above all, this pump offers a clean and new look while also sporting a super quiet electrical design.
Specifications of the 530 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
-530 GPH (2000 L/H)
-Max head: 8.2 ft
-Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, and 3/5″ ID tubing
-5 ft non-polarized plug (US)
-120V AC (60 Hz)
-Power consumption: 45 W
-3 7/8 x 3 3/8 x 2 7/8 inches
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
(3) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
(4) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(5) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-530 GPH Adjustable Submersible Hydroponic Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
-Shipping weight: 29 oz
-Handling time: 1 day
Specification: 530 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|