4800 GPH Wavemaker Pump with Controller (Wholesale) JAJALE
4800 GPH Magnetic Wave Maker Pump
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful New Look, Safe, Reliable and Super Quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion even from saltwater. Epoxy Sealed, High Grade ABS Pump Housing, No Sand. Stator Bobbin wound with Pure Copper Wiring, No Aluminum. UL-Certified Plug and Copper Enameled Power Cables.
2. Extremely low power consumption. 24V power can be connected directly to batteries which use renewable energy sources (solar, wind, potential, etc)
3. Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. Magnetic Base holds it in place so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface.
4. This submersible wave pump is designed for medium to large fresh or saltwater aquariums, specifically for those needing constantly moving waves, such as tanks for breeding coral, cuttlefish and various breeds of sea creatures. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
5. Compact Size. Dimensions: Base Diameter: 2 3/4″ Mouth Diameter: 2 1/4″ Bracket Width: 3 1/4″ Length: 4 1/2″
The 4800 GPH LBS-50 Magnetic Wave Maker Pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of medium to large fresh or saltwater aquariums, specifically for those needing constantly moving waves, such as coral, cuttlefish and various breeds of sea creatures. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. It has adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
– 4800 GPH – 18000 L/H
– 5 ft (1.5m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Certified
– Voltage: 110V / 60Hz Adapter to 24V
– 50w Power Consumption
– Magnetic Mounting Base
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. They meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation, never using sand as a cheap replacement.
The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
– 4800 GPH Wave Maker Pump
– Frequency Controller
– 3M Velcro Strip
– 120V AC Adapter
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
3. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
4. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
Specification: 4800 GPH Wavemaker Pump with Controller (Wholesale) JAJALE
|Country/Region of Manufacture|