475GPH 3-in-1 Submersible Pump Undergravel Filter 100pcs
475GPH 3-in-1 Aquarium Powerhead Submersible Pumps Undergravel Filter Circulation Filtration Oxygenation
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful New Look, Safe, Reliable and Super Quiet. Stainless Steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy Sealed, High Grade ABS Pump Housing, No Sand. Stator Bobbin wound with Pure Copper Wiring, No Aluminum. UL-Certified Plug and Copper Enameled Power Cables.
2. Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. 3 strong suction cups keep it in place so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
3. 3-in-1 Functionality: Circulation, Filtration and Oxygenation. Clean your water and add air bubbles! Max Flow Rate: 475 GPH, Max Lift Height: 5 ft.
4. This submersible pump is designed for medium to large size aquariums. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs.
5. Compact But Powerful. Dimensions: 5 x 3.75 x 3 in
The 475 GPH JA-606 Submersible Pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any medium to large fresh water aquarium. This 3-in-1 power filter performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation and aeration. Compact and versatile units are ready to use – no additional tubing or circulation pump required. Install in vertical or horizontal position right in your aquarium or sump.
– 475 GPH – 1800 L/H
– Max Head 5 ft (1.5m)
– 5 ft (1.5m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Certified
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 25w Power Consumption
– 5 x 3.75 x 3 in
– Suction-cup Base
(1) Power filter
(1) Aeration and Water outlet connector (Venturi)
(1) Aeration tube
Specification: 475GPH 3-in-1 Submersible Pump Undergravel Filter 100pcs
|Country/Region of Manufacture|