400 GPH Aquarium Fish Submersible Water Pump Tank Powerhead Fountain Hydroponic
Units Sold: 75
396 GPH Submersible Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful new look, safe, reliable and super quiet. Stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy sealed, high-grade ABS Pump Housing, and sand-resistant. Stator Bobbin is wound with pure copper wiring, not cheaper aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
2. Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. Includes 5 ft of cord for easy power access. The 4 strong suction cups keep the pump in place so that it can be stuck to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
3. Max Flow Rate: 396 GPH, Max Lift Height: 8.2 ft.
4. This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums. It is backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hrs.
5. Compact yet powerful. Dimensions: 6.25 x 8.25 x 6.75 in.
The 396 GPH DB-1500 Submersible Pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small to medium-sized freshwater aquarium. This 3-in-1 power filter performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation and aeration. Compact, versatile and ready to use, there is no need for additional tubing or circulation pumps. Install in vertical or horizontal position right in your aquarium or sump.
– 396 GPH – 1500 L/H
– Max Head 8.2 ft (2.5m)
– 5 ft (1.5m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Certified
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 15w Power Consumption
– 6.25 x 8.25 x 6.75 in.
– Suction-cup Base
– 396 GPH pump
– 1/2″ Adapter
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. They meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation, never using sand as a cheap replacement.
The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap, recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use. Use in saltwater will cause erosion of the pump’s rotor shaft.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
Specification: 400 GPH Aquarium Fish Submersible Water Pump Tank Powerhead Fountain Hydroponic
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|
|Country/Region of Manufacture|