320 GPH 24V DC ECO Amphibious Marine Water Pumps 10pcs
317 GPH DC ECO Amphibious Internal External Fountain Aquarium Sump Pump with Digital Controller
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful New Look, Safe, Reliable and Super Quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion even from saltwater. Epoxy Sealed, High Grade ABS Pump Housing, No Sand. Stator Bobbin wound with Pure Copper Wiring, No Aluminum. UL-Certified Plug and Copper Enameled Power Cables.
2. Extremely low power consumption. 24V power can be connected directly to batteries which use renewable energy sources (solar, wind, potential, etc). Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 6 ft long cord for easy power access.
3. Adjustable flow rate. Max Flow Rate: 317 GPH, Max Lift Height: 5 ft. As flow is increased, lift is decreased and vice versa.
4. This amphibious pump is designed for small to medium size aquariums, ponds, fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs.
5. Compact Size. Dimensions: 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 in. Fits 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ ID tubing connectors.
The 317 GPH GPH DC-1200 Amphibious Pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small to medium size Fresh and Salt Water Aquariums, Ponds, Fountains, Water Gardens and Hydroponic systems. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. It has adjustable flow and is easy to clean. It can also be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of water.
– 317 GPH (1200 L/H)
– Max Head 5 ft (1.5 M).
– 6 ft (1.8 M) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Approved
– DC 24V with 120 Volt AC Adaptor Plug- 60Hz
– 15W Power Consumption
– 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 in
– Comes with 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ ID tubing connectors.
– 317 GPH pump
– 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ ID tubing connectors.
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. They meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation, never using sand as a cheap replacement.
The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 C) water.
3. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
4. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.