2400 GPH 24V DC ECO Marine Amphibious Water Pump
**This 2400 GPH DC ECO aquarium pump comes with a controller.**
Key Features of the 2400 GPH DC ECO Aquarium Pump:
- The 2400 GPH DC ECO aquarium pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion even from saltwater. Epoxy sealed high grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. Also, UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
- Extremely low power consumption. 24 V power can be connected directly to batteries which use renewable energy sources (solar, wing, potential, etc.). Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 6 ft long cord for easy power access.
- Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 2400 GPH. Max lift height: 15 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
- This amphibious pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, ponds, fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale within 24 hours.
- Compact size. Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.25 x 4 inches. Fits 0.75″, 1″, and 1.75″ ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 2400 GPH DC ECO Aquarium Pump:
The 2400 GPH (DCS-9000) DC ECO aquarium pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small to medium-sized fresh and saltwater aquariums. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for ponds, fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Also, the pump has a small profile size. Hence, it very easy to hide or disguise. It also has an adjustable flow and is very easy to clean. Moreover, it can even be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of water.
Specifications of the 2400 GPH DC ECO Aquarium Pump:
- 2400 GPH (9000 L/H)
- Max head: 15 ft
- 6 ft non-polarized plug (US)
- UL approved
- DC 24 V with 120 V AC adapter plug (60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 70 W
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.25 x 4 inches
- Comes with 0.75″, 1″, and 1.75″ ID tubing connectors
- 2400 GPH pump
- 6-9 mm, 21 mm, 23 mm, 25 mm, 26 mm, 27 mm ID tubing connectors.
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Furthermore, they meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. Also, they have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful, new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Further, the pump housing is made of new high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of this, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper-clad aluminum used by others.
- Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
- The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 C) water.
- Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
- In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
- Name: 2400 GPH DC ECO Amphibious Internal External Fountain Aquarium Pump with Digital Controller
- Brand: Dai Bao
- SKU: DC-9000
- Shipping weight: 101 oz
- Handling time: 1 day