237 GPH 3-in-1 Internal Filter Aquarium Pump 100pcs
Key Product Features
- Beautiful new look, safe, reliable and super quiet. Stainless Steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy sealed, high grade ABS pump housing, sand resistant. Stator bobbin is wound with pure copper wiring, not cheaper aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper-enameled power cables.
- Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 1/5 ft long cord for easy power access. 4 strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
- Adjustable flow rate. Max Flow Rate: 237 GPH, Max Lift Height: 4.92 ft As flow is increased, lift is decreased and vice versa.
- This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. It is backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hrs.
- Compact yet powerful. Dimensions: 2 7/8 x 2 1/8 x 7 1/2 in
The DB-1120F 3-in-1 Internal Filter Aquarium Pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small freshwater aquarium, desk fountain, or other indoor water feature. This power filter performs three functions at the same time: filtration, circulation and aeration. No additional tubing or circulation pump required. Install in vertical or horizontal position right in your aquarium. The small profile size makes the pump easy to hide or disguise. It has adjustable flow and is easy to clean.
These products meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. They have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look with a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. The stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure and stability.
The pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
Power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
– 237 GPH – 900 L/H
– Max Head 3.93 ft (120cm).
– 5 1/2 Foot (1.7m) Plug
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 20W Power
– 2 7/8 x 2 1/8 x 7 1/2 in
– Suction-cup Base
(1) Power filter
(1) Spray bar
(1) Elbow Connector
- Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
- The pump is recommended only for freshwater use
- The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
- Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
- In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.