2250 GPH Amphibious Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 4
Key Features of the 2250 GPH Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) This 2250 GPH aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is reliable and super quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion, even from saltwater. Epoxy sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-Certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 11ft long cord for easy power access.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 2250 GPH. Max lift height: 16.4 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This amphibious pump is designed for medium to large-sized aquariums, ponds, pools, fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Dimensions: 8 7/8″ x 5 3/4″ x 7 1/6″. Includes 6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, and 32mm tubing connectors.
Description of the 2250 GPH Aquarium Water Pump:
This 2250 GPH (JD-8500) amphibious aquarium water pump is well-equipped with everything you need to circulate water in pools, medium to large ponds, hydroponic systems, water gardens, and fountains.
This pump is ready to use. You can install it vertically or horizontally on the side of your aquarium, using the suction cups provided.
This pump can create bubbles that are needed to oxygenate your aquarium.
Our products exceed all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor to fully seal and insulate the pump.
Also, the pump features an adjustable flow rate.
Our pumps feature stators that are fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure that the flow of the pump is as consistent as the day you started using it.
These pumps offer a clean, new look while sporting a super quiet electrical design.
The pump housing is made of high-grade ABS polyethylene, not cheap recycled plastics.
We only use UL-certified copper enameled wire for our power cables and plugs.
Specifications of the 2250 GPH Aquarium Water Pump:
-2250 GPH (8500 L/H)
-Max Head: 16.4ft (5m)
-11ft (3.35m) polarized plug (US)
-120V AC (60Hz)
-Power consumption: 85W
-8 7/8″ x 5 3/4″ x 7 1/6″
-6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, and 32mm ID tubing connectors
-2250 GPH pump
– 6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, and 32mm ID tubing connectors
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (3-32 C) water.
(3) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling, or cleaning the pump.
(4) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-2250 GPH Adjustable Amphibious Internal External Fountain Aquarium Sump Pump
-Shipping weight: 103.2 oz
-Handling time: 1 day