210 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 4
Key Features of the 210 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) The 210 GPH submersible aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Stainless steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator Bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, not cheaper aluminum. Also, UL-certified plug and copper-enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. Includes 5 ft cord for easy power access. The pump has 3 strong suction cups which keep it in place. Therefore, it can stick to the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 210 GPH. Max lift height: 5.9 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Also, it is backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact yet powerful. Dimensions: 2 7/8 x 2 3/8 x 2 1/8 inches. Fits 1/4″ and 1/2″ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 210 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
The 210 GPH (DB-6612) is a small and lightweight tank pump that fits almost any small freshwater home aquarium. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for desk fountains and other indoor water features. Also, it has a quiet and efficient operation which will ensure the circulation requirements for your aquatic pets. The pump even has an adjustable flow rate. Hence, you can make sure the pump is getting adequate pressure through whatever filtration or circulation setup your needs demand. Moreover, it can even be used to provide bubbles under water if the pump body is mounted outside of the water.
Specifications of the 210 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
-210 GPH (800 L/H)
-Max head: 5.9 ft
-Fits 1/4″ and 1/2″ ID tubing
-5 ft non-polarized plug (US)
-120 V AC (60 Hz)
-Power consumption: 18 W
-Dimensions: 2 7/8 x 2 3/8 x 2 1/8 inches
This pump is designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Moreover, it meets all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. Also, it has an authentic brand and is manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while also sporting both a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper clad aluminum used by others.
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
(3) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
(4) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(5) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-210 GPH Adjustable Submersible Hydroponic Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
-Shipping weight: 11.5 oz
-Handling time: 1 day