210 GPH Powerhead Submersible Pump Undergravel Filter
Units Sold: 31
Key Features of the 210 GPH Aquarium Powerhead Pump:
(1) The 210 GPH aquarium powerhead pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Epoxy sealed, high grade ABS pump housing, sand resistant. Stator Bobbin wound with pure copper wiring. Also, UL-certified plug and copper-enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools needed to install, uninstall or disassemble. Includes 5 ft of cord for easy power access. The pump has four strong suction cups which keep it in place. So, it can stick to the side of the fish tank or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) 3-in-1 functionality: circulation, filtration, and oxygenation. Clean your water and add air bubbles. Max flow rate: 210 GPH. Max lift height: 3.5 ft.
(4) This pump is designed for small to medium-sized fish tanks. In addition, it is backed by a 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact size. Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.75 x 3 inches.
Description of the 210 GPH Aquarium Filter Pump:
This filter pump is a great choice for meeting the circulation needs of any small to medium-sized freshwater fish tanks. Also, it performs three functions at the same time: water filtration, water circulation, and aeration. It is both compact and versatile. Certainly, no additional tubing or circulation pump is needed with this. You can install it in a vertical or horizontal position right in your fish tank.
-210 GPH (800 L/H)
-Max head: 3.2 ft
-5 ft non-polarized plug (US)
-120 V AC (60 Hz)
-Power: 15 W
-Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.75 x 3 inches
-Power filter (1)
-Venturi aeration and water outlet connector (1)
-Aeration tube (1)
This pump is designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Moreover, it meets all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States. Also, it has an authentic brand and is manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful new look while also sporting both a safe and reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of new, high grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire.
-210 GPH Submersible Internal Aquarium Powerhead Pump
-Shipping weight: 12.5 oz
-Handling time: 1 day
Specification: 210 GPH Powerhead Submersible Pump Undergravel Filter
|Country/Region of Manufacture|