2000 GPH Amphibious Aquarium Water Pump
Units Sold: 1
Key Features of the 2000 GPH Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) This 2000 GPH aquarium water pump has a beautiful new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion, even from saltwater. Epoxy sealed high-grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 11ft long cord for easy power access.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 1981 GPH. Max lift height: 14.7ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This amphibious pump is designed for medium to large-sized aquariums, ponds, pools, fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Backed by our 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Dimensions: 9″ x 5 3/4″ x 6 1/2″. Includes 6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, and 32mm ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 2000 GPH Aquarium Water Pump:
This 2000 GPH (JD-7500) amphibious aquarium water pump is an excellent choice for meeting the circulation needs of any medium to large-sized fresh or saltwater aquariums. In addition to aquariums, this pump is perfect for ponds, pools, fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Also, it has an adjustable flow and is easy to clean. Moreover, it can be used to provide bubbles underwater if the pump body is mounted outside of the water.
Specifications of the 2000 GPH Aquarium Water Pump:
-2000 GPH (7500 L/H)
-Max head: 14.7ft (4.5m)
-11ft (3.35m) polarized plug (US)
-120V AC (60Hz)
-Power consumption: 75W
-9″ x 5 3/4″ x 6 1/2″
-6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, and 32mm ID tubing connectors
– 2000 GPH pump
– 6-9mm, 21mm, 23mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, 32mm ID tubing connectors.
These products are designed with attention to detail and using best practices. Furthermore, they meet all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S. Also, they have an authentic brand and are manufactured directly by our own factory.
Our products have a beautiful, new look while sporting a safe, reliable electrical design that is super quiet.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor for fully sealed insulation. And it is important to note that sand is never used as a cheap replacement.
Secondly, the stator is fully wound with standard pure copper wire to ensure sufficient flow, pressure, and stability.
Further, the pump housing is made of new, high-grade ABS polyethylene and is never made of cheap recycled plastics.
In addition to all of this, the power cables and plugs are made of UL-certified copper enameled wire instead of the cheap, unsafe aluminum wires or copper-clad aluminum used by others.
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 C) water.
(3) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(4) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-2000 GPH Adjustable Amphibious Internal External Fountain Aquarium Sump Pump
-Shipping weight: 103.5 oz
-Handling time: 1 day