19.5 X 6.75 Truck/Bus Forged Aluminum Wheel Rim Hub Fit Rear Polished Inside PCD 8X275 CB221 UNIRACING
19.5 X 6.75 Truck/Bus Wheel Rim Fit Rear Polished Inside Forged Aluminum UNIRACING
Key Product Features
Center hole positioning wheel.
1. Wheel exterior has a beautiful glossy and metallic look, like polished silver (machined face). Made of aviation-grade aluminum (A6061), which is forged, spun, and put through heat treatment and solidification (T5T6).
2. High precision CNC work, within 0.012mm and 5 grams tolerance per wheel.
3. Resistant to corrosion, deformation and fracture. Half the weight, greater mechanical strength and longer life compared to steel wheels = increased cargo weight capacity or lower fuel consumption!
4. Well balanced, low wobble, 30% increased tire lifespan. Tried and true for 10 million+ trucks!
5. 10 year/120,000 mi warranty. U.S. Stock, Fast Shipping.
The exterior of the wheels is glossy and metallic like polished silver, creating a dazzling mirror image.
The material used for this product is aviation-grade aluminum (A6061), which is forged, spun, and put through heat treatment and solidification (T5T6).
All of our wheels are made using high-precision German and Japanese CNC machine tools. They are precision turned, guaranteeing that all apparent dimensions are within a 0 to 0.012mm tolerance. Our high precision production allows the dynamic balance of the wheels to be within 0-5 grams of tolerance.
Compared with steel wheels, our aluminum wheels weigh less than half as much, have greater mechanical strength and a longer life. They’re more resistant to corrosion, deformation and fracture.
The results of a long-term driver tracking study show that 18 magnesium aluminum wheels per truck can reduce weight by about 1000 lbs. when compared to steel wheels. This translates to an increased potential freight revenue, either increasing cargo weight by 1000 lbs. or lowering fuel consumption from the reduction in weight.
The wheels remain balanced when the vehicle is operating at high speed, and thereby the wheels have almost no extra wobble, extending the life of the tires by 30%. Through these savings, the truck owner can recover their initial wheel investment within 8 months.
The structural design of the wheel consists of going through 3 million rolling and impact tests, and the product quality has been proven to withstand use by 10 million trucks in real life situations. Our quality assurance of 10 years is in line with our biggest competitors, including Alcoa. Our U.S. based warehouses ensure that wheels can be shipped quickly.
SIZE PCD CB INSET OUTSET NUT
19.5 x 6.75 in 8 x 275 mm 221.1 mm 127mm 147 mm L72XD26 M22X1.5
7400 lb 16.8kg
Specification: 19.5 X 6.75 Truck/Bus Forged Aluminum Wheel Rim Hub Fit Rear Polished Inside PCD 8X275 CB221 UNIRACING
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.