1060 GPH Submersible Water Pump 50pcs
Key Features of the 1060 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
(1) This 1060 GPH submersible aquarium water pump has a beautiful, new look, is safe, reliable, and super quiet. Ceramic impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion even from saltwater. Epoxy sealed high grade ABS pump housing, no sand. Stator bobbin wound with pure copper wiring, no aluminum. UL-certified plug and copper enameled power cables.
(2) Easy to install and clean. No tools required to install, uninstall, or disassemble. 5ft long cord for easy power access. 3 strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
(3) Adjustable flow rate. Max flow rate: 1060 GPH. Max lift height: 11.4 ft. As flow increases, lift decreases and vice versa.
(4) This submersible pump is designed for small to medium-sized aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens, and hydroponic systems. Also, it is backed by a 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
(5) Compact size. Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 inches. Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, and 3/5″ ID tubing connectors.
Description of the 1060 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
This 1060 GPH submersible pump is well-equipped to circulate water in medium to large fresh water aquariums. In addition to aquariums, it is also perfect for ponds and fountains. Also, it features an adjustable flow rate and can create bubbles that are needed to oxygenate your aquarium.
Furthermore, this pump comes with three strong suction cups which help keep it in place. So you can stick it on the side of your aquarium or other smooth flat surfaces, either vertically or horizontally.
This pump is ready to use. Hence, it is easy to install both vertically or horizontally on the side of your aquarium with the suction cups that are provided.
Our products exceed all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the United States.
Firstly, we use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor to fully seal and insulate the pump.
Secondly, the stator of the pump is fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure that the flow of the pump is as consistent as the day you started using it.
Furthermore, the pump housing is made of high-grade ABS polyethylene, not cheap recycled plastics.
Above all, we only UL-certified copper enameled wire for our power cables and plugs.
In addition to all of the features noted above, the pump offers a clean and new look while also sporting a super quiet electrical design.
Specifications of the 1060 GPH Submersible Aquarium Water Pump:
-1060 GPH (4000 L/H)
-Max head: 11.4 ft (300 cm)
-Fits 1/2″m 3/4″, 3/5″ ID tubing
-5 ft (1.5 m) non-polarized plug (US)
-120V AC (60 Hz)
-5 7/8 x 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 inches
(1) Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
(2) The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
(3) The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
(4) Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
(5) In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.
-1060 GPH Adjustable Submersible Hydroponic Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
-Shipping Weight: 64 oz
-Handling time: 1 day