1060 GPH Aquarium Submersible Powerhead Water Pump (Wholesale) JAJALE
Units Sold: 5
1060 GPH Adjustable Submersible Hydroponic Fountain Pond Aquarium Water Pump
Key Product Features
1. Beautiful New Look, Safe, Reliable and Super Quiet. Stainless Steel impeller shaft is resistant to corrosion. Low power consumption. Epoxy Sealed, High Grade ABS Pump Housing, No Sand. Stator Bobbin wound with Pure Copper Wiring, No Aluminum. UL-Approved Plug and Copper Enameled Power Cables.
2. Easy to Install and Clean. No tools required to install, uninstall or disassemble. 5 ft long cord for easy power access. 3 strong suction cups keep it in place, so you can stick it on the side of the aquarium or other smooth flat surface, either vertically or horizontally.
3. Adjustable flow rate. Max Flow Rate: 1060 GPH, Max Lift Height: 11.4 ft. As flow is increased, lift is decreased and vice versa.
4. This submersible pump is designed for small to medium size aquariums, tabletop fountains, water gardens and hydroponic systems. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24hrs
5. Compact Size. Dimensions: 5 7/8 x 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 in. Fits 1/2″, 3/4″ and 3/5″ ID tubing connector.
The 1060 G/H DB-6640 Submersible Pump is well equipped to circulate water in medium to large fresh water aquariums, ponds and fountains.
This pump is ready to use. Install vertically or horizontally on the side of your aquarium using the suction cups provided.
Our products exceed all relevant electrical appliance safety standards in the U.S.
This pump can create bubbles needed to oxygenate your aquarium.
We use epoxy resin to encapsulate the pump housing around the motor to fully seal and insulate the pump.
Features an adjustable flow rate.
Our pumps feature stators that are fully wound with pure copper wire to ensure that the flow of the pump is as consistent as the day you started using it.
These pumps offer a clean new look while sporting a super quiet electrical design.
The pump housing is made of high-grade ABS polyethylene, not cheap recycled plastics.
We only use UL-certified copper enameled wire for our power cables and plugs.
– 1060 GPH – 4000 L/H
– Max Head 11.4 ft (300cm).
– Fits 1/2″, 3/4″, 3/5″ ID Tubing
– 5 ft (1.5m) Non-Polarized Plug (US) UL Certified
– 120 Volt AC – 60Hz
– 75w Power
– 5 7/8 x 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 in.
– Suction-cup Base
1. Make sure the input voltage is the same as rated on the pump label before use.
2. The pump is only recommended for freshwater use.
3. The pump can be used in 32-95 degrees F (0-32 degrees C) water.
4. Unplug the power when installing, uninstalling or cleaning the pump.
5. In the event of a damaged power cord, turn off the pump immediately.